NIrV Study Bible for Kids
Published by Zondervan
An updated study Bible with an all-new design for kids ages 6-10 using the NIrV written at a third-grade reading level. The bestselling NIrV Study Bible for Kids starts early readers ages 6-10 on the rewarding path of reading and studying God’s Word. This Bible uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version® (NIrV) which is written at a third-grade reading level and is perfect for those learning to read. With colorful artwork, easy-to-read Bible text, and fun features, kids will engage with the Bible in a way that makes it stick. Features include:
- Presentation page for personalization and gift giving
- 32 full-color pages include illustrations to bring Bible characters and events to life plus helpful study information about the Ten Commandments, how to become a Christian, prayer, and more
- Check It Out: sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times
- Brain Game: questions to help kids remember important Bible themes
- Soak It Up: great verses for kids to memorize
- Book Introductions: brief overviews of each book with an outline of key events
- Dictionary: Bible words for quick reference
- Map section
Wow what a neat Bible for Kids. With Bibles like this, your child will want to study the Bible more than ever. It has all kinds of study tools to keep your child’s mind active while they read this new Bible. The Brain Games will help reinforce what they have read. There are neat things throughout the Bible on Color pages, the first I say was The Ten Commandments, its also many other key parts of the Bible that your child will find while reading, studying and flipping through this Bible. I love the Soak it Up Bible Verse section, and your kids will too because it will help them remember Bible verses. The Book introductions are geared toward kids and they will love it. The Check it Out sections will have sketches and other things that will help kids know how things were during Bible Times. And it goes on and on with neat things in this Bible. I highly recommend this for your child!
BookLook Bloggers provided a copy of this Bible for me to read and review. An honest review was not required, just my honest opinion.