NIV Bible for Men
Fresh Insights for Thriving in Today’s World
A much-needed devotional Bible designed for a new generation of young adult men.
Combining the current writings of key young authors and pastors with a clean, accessible design, the NIV Devotional Bible for Men fills a critical gap in the Bible marketplace: a highly approachable yet spiritualty challenging Bible targeted specifically at young adult men.
This compelling new Bible speaks to the topics, challenges, and expectations that will instantly connect with men ages 18-34. It covers such critical issues as career, sexuality, leadership, pornography, relationships, financial stability, spiritual growth, substance addiction, culture, character, education, self-image and more. Each of the 260 devotions is carefully designed to ensure extensive, sustainable immersion into God’s Word, leading to meaningful life impact.
Sensitive to the technologically connected, time-starved lifestyles of today, the NIV Devotional Bible for Men offers the quick impact and deep spiritual engagement that young men can’t get with any other Bible.
NIV Devotional Bible for Men features include:
- 260 devotions of 600-800 words apiece
- 2 methods to engage: reading through the Bible canonically from Genesis to Revelation or topically, using the topical index
- “Leveled” Scripture engagement that allows readers to choose between 1-minute, quick topic summaries or deeper, 10-minute devotional experiences
- Devotions from young pastors and leaders such as Matt Chandler, Shane Claiborne, Craig Gross, Gabe Lyons and Jud Wilhite
- 52 “Myth Articles” state commonly accepted myths in our culture today, then refute those myths with answers from God’s Word.
There are many Bibles on the market today, and I really like being able to review different ones. This one is a nice NIV Devotional Bible with the devotions written with men involved. There are 260 unique devotions that cover issues men struggle with in their everyday life. Another thing I found unique is the 52 myths that are listed in this book. Myths like “My anger is justified”, and this list the myth, as well as insights into what you can do to help you realize what it wrong with these myths.
I really like this new NIV Bible for me, and I highly recommend it for all men wanting to strengthen their Bible study and devotions. There are many insights in the Bible to help you grow in the Word! I received this book from Blogging for Books to read and post a review. This is my opinions about this Bible. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55.